Free Download and Convert Spotify Music to MP3
When it comes to being the most popular music streaming platform, nothing comes close to Spotify. There are several ways to enjoy music:
- Free, but you won’t be able to play songs if you don’t have an internet connection.
- Upgrade to premium, which costs $ 9.99 per month. You have access to the platform’s over 30 million songs on up to three different devices.
- Spotify premium users can download songs for offline listening through Spotify app, but not all downloaded songs can be played outside of Spotify app, such as MP3 players, iPod nano / shuffle, PSP / PS4, etc. If you want to play Spotify music on any MP3 player or burn to CDs, you need to use third party Spotify music downloader.
All Spotify songs are protected with top-notch DRM which means that you will not be able to download music for your own offline use if you are a non-paid subscriber.
But that will change when you have UkeySoft, a Spotify music downloader app that doubles as a Spotify music converter.
UkeySoft Spotify Music Converter for Mac and Windows
UkeySoft Spotify Music Converter allows users to download music from Spotify to MP3 and other popular formats no matter you are on Spotify Prime or Spotify free.
The great thing about the software is that it’s easy to use and you’ll be downloading your favorite songs for offline playback in just a few minutes. Any DRM locked content will become available as UkeySoft allows conversion to other audio formats.
Remove DRM protection from Spotify songs, albums or playlists
While it is true that all music is unlocked for offline playback when you subscribe to Premium, any song you download is still subject to DRM and as such you will not be able to transfer, share or copy it to another drive or device.
Spotify DRM Removal is included in UkeySoft so that you can quickly convert the songs from the streaming service to the audio format you want. The ability to capture songs and turn them into something that you can listen to without an internet connection will come in handy when you are on the go.
Convert Spotify Music to MP3, M4A, FLAC and WAV Losslessly
One of the most annoying issues that can arise when converting music is that the quality of the final output has dropped and details are missing. With UkeySoft Spotify Music Converter, you won’t have to worry about repeating the process because the quality of Spotify music will be kept at 100%.
Batch download and convert Spotify songs at 5X speed
UkeySoft Spotify Music Converter on Mac or PC is designed to work on Spotify on apps or through browser menu. Spotify Music to MP3 Converter works within a simple drag-and-drop mechanism on playlists, albums, and songs. It can work by right clicking on the URL of the playlist, album or song and pasting it on the add music bar in the app. You can search your library or Spotify and add as needed, then when you’re happy with the results, you can click the “Convert” button and let UkeySoft Music Converter do the work.
Keep all metadata information and ID3 tags
Some music lovers simply cannot live without proper identity labeling. Without it, a particular song may not have the right details and can quickly get lost in thousands of songs on a hard drive or storage library.
Listen to Spotify Music on Any Device Offline
What are the advantages of being able to convert Spotify to MP3 100% free?
After downloading the songs you like in Spotify, you can now:
- Listen to them on any device without worrying about internet connection.
- Play music on your favorite MP3 player.
- Sync all the music you downloaded to iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch or Classic.
- Play songs offline on unsupported devices, such as Symbian and Windows mobiles.
- Burn them to CDs or DVDs.
- Transfer them to devices without needing the Spotify app, for example to your Sony PSP, PS4, PSVita, car audio player, smart TV, XBox and more.
- Listen to music without worrying about the 5-device limitation.
- Turn the song into a mobile ringtone on your iPhone and Android.
- Use the song as the background music for the videos.
How to Use UkeySoft Spotify Music Converter to Convert Spotify to MP3 for Free
Using UkeySoft to download MP3 from Spotify is easy, and anyone should be able to do it without much hassle. Learning the ropes takes just a few minutes. Soon you will convert all your Spotify music to MP3, WAV, FLAC, M4A and others like an expert.
Go to the official website, download the latest UkeySoft Spotify Music Converter software and install it on your computer. Launch the app and any Spotify app should automatically open as well.
Step 1. Launch UkeySoft Music Converter and wait for the interface to load.
Step 2. Add the playlists, album and songs you want to copy.
Step 3. Choose the songs you want and tap or click the âAddâ button. You will see the corresponding content in the conversion area.
Step 4. Go to Option and choose your preferred song format or extension.
Step 5. Choose the output folder and click âConvertâ button. That’s it!
With UkeySoft, you will be able to download MP3 from Spotify for free and remove DRM from Spotify music, whether you pay for Premium or use the streaming service as a free user.